Privacy information pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 on personal data processing
pursuant to article 13 of European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 as amended safeguarding persons and other parties with regard to the treatment of personal data, we will be processing your personal data in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to the above, we hereby provide the following information.
- The data you supply to FENICE HOTELS SRL, the data controller, will be processed for the following purposes
- To verify availability of our rooms on the dates you have requested
- To book a stay with us via our on-line booking service;
- To provide us with details of your credit card over a secure connection (SSL) in order to process your booking;
- In addition, following your express consent, the contact information you provide may be used to send commercial and publicity material on our services/products.
- Your data will be processed using both computerised and manual methods by specifically appointed personnel. The data will be stored in our digital and computerised archives and within European territory.
- In the context of the above data processing, we need to know and save all the indispensable data (obligatory fields are marked with an asterisk). If you do not provide this information, we will be fully or partially unable to satisfy your request.
- The data you provide may be communicated to other companies and authorities exclusively for the purposes of managing our online booking service and satisfying the legal obligations as reported in the privacy policies regulating this internet site.
- The data you provide will be processed and kept until completion of the purposes indicated in points 1a, 1b and 1c of this privacy information. If you decide to give your consent to point 1d of this privacy information, your personal data may be kept until you expressly request its cancellation. Subsequent to the request for cancellation, your data will be cancelled or made anonymous.
- The data controller is: FENICE HOTELS SRL, San Marco 1936 – 30124 Venice (VE), Italy
Pursuant to articles 15 and following, you may at any moment exercise your rights as specified in European regulation GDPR 679/2016 as amended by writing an e-mail to us at the address given in this privacy information email@example.com